A Terrible, Digital Govermnent - delegito.io
Congredi is a digital political engine for speciallized STV elections. This allows you to conduct experiments on forms of voting, issue debates, coalitions, & practical government improvements.
It is made available in several formats:
- a staticly served Nginx Angular app (& docker image)
- a Firefox extension
- a JSON Web Token authorized Flask API, Celery Queue, & Mongo DB (& docker image)
- a python library for Pip
The crypto involves:
- threshold-signature OpenPGP for jurisdiction appointments
- threshold-encrypted Secure Secret Sharing for jurisdiction admin
- Shuffle-Sum for private vote results
- OpenPGP signatures for public polls
- OpenPGP Key Signing & keyservers for authorizations
- Tor & WebRTC for peer communications
Users / Sysadmins? User Guide
Guides involved in getting up and running with Congredi instances.
Guides for getting under the hood with the overlying architecture.
Cryptographers / Skeptics? Methodology
Guides for working with the underlying libraries, objects, & functions.